Flutters

Monday, March 15, 2010

All About Me

I am a 40 year old woman. I am a mother; my daughter, Lisa, is 22 years old. I am a grandmother; my granddaughter, Katherine Ailani (Katie), is almost 5, and my grandson, Aiden James, is 20 months old. My third grandchild, a girl, is due April 26th; her name will be Olivia Rayne. I am a girlfriend; my "betrothed" is named Bryan, and we have known each other for 31 years. (There is a long story to that, and one day I will share it.) I am also a 911 Dispatcher, a college student, a paper-crafter, a scrapbooker, and a Facebook addict. :-)

My life is a little chaotic and a bit disorganized, and every once in a while, there's a bit of drama from my daughter's life that leaks over into mine. I am currently single and live alone, which has taken me years to get used to. Most days I like it; some days I don't.

I created this blog so that I could share my life...my thoughts, my crafts, pictures of my family. I welcome comments as long as they are civil. The lack of kindness in this world is a very big pet-peeve of mine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment