Flutters

Friday, March 19, 2010

Spring is here!

It's been a beautiful day in Gilbert, SC! I am a cold weather person, but I like Spring and Fall the best. Maybe I should say that I'm NOT a hot weather person!

Lisa and the kids were outside with me in the yard and we had two mockingbirds diving after us. I was out of bird seed, so we loaded up and went to the local feed & seed to buy some bird seed. Our local feed & seed is more like an ole timey general store, with kids toys and all kinds of stuff. Katie and Aiden had fun playing with stuff. Aiden had fun running towards the door and making it open. We came home and filled up the feeders. Shortly after, we decided to go inside; the pollen is killing all of us!

I stayed out a little longer than they did and picked up some stuff around the yard. I need to get out there and scrub down yard toys and furniture, but I don't have an outside water connection right now. My outside pipe froze and busted during the winter, and I had Bryan just cap off the line for the time being. He'll fix it for me in the next couple of weeks, I hope. My birds want water, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment